(TAMPA, Fla.) – Chipotle Mexican Grill continues its partnership with Truck Farm Tampa this fall with events throughout October and November to educate children and their families on the importance of knowing where their food comes from and how it’s used every day.
Kids Eat Free Nights: 5-7 p.m.
Parents can bring their kids out to these Chipotle restaurant locations during October where they can experience Truck Farm Tampa’s mobile garden up close. Chipotle will be passing out free Kid’s Meal cards and GROW activity books to the first 500 families at each of these locations:
• 10/8 – South Tampa: 533 S. Howard Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
• 10/15 – Carrollwood: 12827 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33618
• 10/22 – Brandon: 829 East Bloomingdale Ave., Brandon, FL 33511
• 10/29 – Citrus Park: 7002 Gunn Highway, Tampa, FL 33625
Tampa Bay Markets: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Families can visit these Tampa Bay Markets locations during November to experience Truck Farm Tampa’s mobile garden and partake in the best of fall’s bounty at each market. Chipotle will be hosting guacamole-making demonstrations and handing out free Kid’s Meal cards and t-shirts at these locations:
• 11/4 – Hyde Park: 742 South Village Circle, Tampa, FL 33604 (inside Hyde Park Village)
• 11/10 – Westchase: 9622 West Linebaugh Avenue, Tampa, FL 33626 (front lawn of Westchase Town Center)
• 11/11 – Seminole Heights: 5000 N. Central Ave. Tampa, FL 33603 (front lawn of Hillsborough High School)
• 11/17 – Wiregrass: 28211 Paseo Drive, Suite 100 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
“Chipotle and Truck Farm Tampa share a mission to improve our food supply and educate people about sustainability, so this is a natural partnership for both of us,” said Chipotle Marketing Strategist Kim Higgins. “This is exactly the kind of dynamic, forward-looking program that Chipotle’s Cultivate mission seeks to support, and we are happy to support this tour throughout the year.”